- 3 unique races: humans, dwarves, elves;
- More than 25 troop types, 30 different buildings that you can construct and improve;
- Depending on the preferences you can choose a different game strategy: attacking, defensive, being engaged exclusively in manufacturing and sale of the resources.
This is a port of NES-version TMNT. Help legendary Turtles to defeat their opponents. There are four bosses in the game: Armaggon, Metal Turtle, Shredder, Triceratron.
You will need to controll a clumsy bird who is flying along endless rows of green pipes. In case the bird crashes into a pipe, it will die. Take the bird through maximum number of pipes.
Gish is the name of the main character, if you can call this bit of resin a character. One day a terrible monster kidnaps his girl and hides itself in the sewage with her. Of course, Gish follows the villain trail to save his love, and finds himself deeply buried in the lost city Dross, teeming with sinister traps and scary monsters.
Gish has no weapon at all, he is a weapon himself. Gish has 3 abilities: to adhere to various surfaces, to become slippery and fluid, as well as the ability to increase his own weight. Who could guess that it is possible to invent something new in such a conservative genre like arcade game? But Gish made a revolution. The simplest idea, the laws of physics and the genius of developers allowed creating of such an exciting and original game, that it has momentarily gained popularity all over the world. It is not possible to tear yourself away from Gish’!
Gish The Mobile Game features:
- 50 levels of single game;
- 25 levels with the possibility of playing via Bluetooth;
- a realistic physics engine;
- hidden bonuses
- Dozens of detailed routes in three various surrounding conditions;
- Various racers with individual characteristics;
- Realistic physical model of a 3D game with a possibility to participate for three opponents maximum;
- It is possible to play in the full-screen horizontal mode that looks like a real console mode;
- Viewing of the events by means of dynamic cameras.