Game description: After Water World:
Sometimes it seems to you that it couldn't be worse. You are drifting among the ship wrecks together with your brother…Heavens seem to open wide pouring lightning over you… And suddenly you find yourself on an island, hardly knowing that your name is Varlan, you are a half-god and you tried to escape from the mainland. And then it turns out that there was a Great Flood, and the mainland, as well as all other lands, no longer exists, and that this island– is the only bastion of humans and animals. And moreover &ndash gods made a civil war, and killed each other. And you have to reach some Castle-on-the-Rock to become one of the gods, using the divine blood flowing in your veins. But here's the problem - not everyone wants it...
Features of the current version of AfterWaterWorld:
• a start of the epic plot with minimum pathos and a pinch of humor.
• rather realistic combat model (in comparison with 99% of other RPG – it is just arch-hardcore). Your character may feel fear, feel hunger, may harm his health with bad foods or drink too much, and all this affects his abilities in some way.
• 4x4 system of development. A fresh look for playing roles – 4 branches 4 characteristics each, more than 50 skills – and you can forget about classic experience!
• a complicated system of artifacts. 11 various slots for things, strength is realized, a well-thought system of damages, classes and materials.
• mini-game "House-breaking". It seems to be simple for the first sight, but it is only at first...
• a physical engine provides a smooth change of day and night, weather conditions (rain, snow, fog), appearing and disappearing puddles...
Beta-version is for free, and will remain so! All thanks in advance for testing!